Thursday 8 December 2011

The Little Nutcracker

This was painted using my iPad and a program called Brushes iPad edition. I printed this and my other iPad works on canvas paper and was very pleased with how they turned out. They actually look like paintings. So I have decided to start selling prints of my iPad work. But this is kinda new territory and I am not sure how to go about it. Should I limit the number of prints? Should I not limit the amount of prints so I can sell them for less money? I don't think the canvas paper is archival so either way I don't want to charge too much. It is just nice to be able to sell the same painting to multiple people. For now I will not limit the number of prints and just see how it goes.  But any suggestions, thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading this!

8"x10" print on canvas paper available.  Limited editions of ten, numbered and signed. $30 (includes free shipping worldwide).

No comments:

Post a Comment