Friday 18 November 2011

Cherries on Top

This piece was painted during my Modern Masters class at the Dundas Valley School of Art. My teacher, Jody Joseph was teaching the class to have one section of our painting be the lightest light.  I think that I did well with that concept in this painting and I am pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for reading this and please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, critiques, etcetera.

6"x8" Acrylic on Canvas Board/ $65 (includes free shipping world wide).

1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely Victoria! The lighting is gorgeous. And I love those cherries sitting so handsomely on top. I could just reach in and pluck them off - beautifully painted!
    And you're coming to the market? YAY!!! You'll love it ; )
    p.s. I went to Currys yesterday and bought some terra skin!

    ReplyDelete