Monday 7 November 2011

Tea Cup Party


Today was my painting class with my incredible painting teacher Laurie Wonfor Nolan.

We went on a class field trip to Southworks Antique Mall in Cambridge Ontario. I decided to try painting with my iPad using a program called Brushes-iPad Edition. I am still learning this program but I am very happy with the results.

The Antique Mall was full of amazing and strange items. The colour of these cups caught my eye, so I decided to try and paint them. I would have kept going with this painting but Laurie warned me that the painting would soon be finished.  I realized that I was not necessarily making the painting any better so I stopped and decided to leave it as is.

Thanks for reading this and cheers.

8"x10" print on canvas paper available.  Limited editions of ten, numbered and signed. $30 (includes free shipping worldwide).

1 comment:

  1. Cheers!! I just LOVE this piece Victoria. The colours, composition etc. are so exciting! See you Monday ; )

    ReplyDelete