Wednesday 28 December 2011

Lilacs At Wagner's House


This was painted at my friend Wagner's house. He had lovely artificial lilacs on his coffee table so I painted them using the iPad, a program called Brushes (iPad edition), and my new Nomad Brush Stylus.

This piece does not have the greatest composition because I did not do a planning sketch, but I decided to post it anyways because I learned so much from it.

This is the first piece where I used transparent colours with the Brushes program. I also loved using my new stylus. I usually just use my finger, but my finger would cause friction which was not fun. But with the stylus, my paint strokes glide easily.  I found the result to be a more loose and energetic painting.

As usual, any comments, critiques, or suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment