Sunday 24 June 2012

The Fireplace at 4 Eagle Lane

I painted this piece last Saturday (June 16th) during the sixth annual Lakeside Living Home Tour. I even sold it before I was finished painting it, which was super exciting! 


During the tour, I got to paint at a lovely home which was right on the shore of Puslinch Lake (Ontario). This fieldstone fireplace is all that is left of the original home that was on this lot. The family built a new home further up from the lake but decided to leave the fireplace. It was so unique that I just had to paint it!


16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas/SOLD

Thank you for reading this and cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have not been checking my blog roll very dilligently this summer. It's pretty sad! I have missed these great paintings! Congrats on the sale and I can see why it sold so quickly. Wow - I love how youhandled that chair, and the grasses, and....well, all of it : )

    ReplyDelete